It seems very simple - but no.
The questions that arise from a person who does not know how to cook frankfurters:
- Do I have to remove the casing from the frankfurters before cooking?
- Throwing frankfurters in boiling water or cold?
- Does Salt Water?
- Do I need to make cuts (or even, cut into pieces) before cooking?
- How to cook frankfurters?
- Rinse in cold water, frankfurters, or not?
Describe the most simple and universal scheme for those who do not know how to cook frankfurters:
1. Clear the frankfurters from the casing (frankfurters in natural casing can be not cleaned).
2. Pour into a casserole, where you will cook frankfurters, fill cold water covered frankfurters 1-2 cm.
3. Put on medium heat.
4. After water is boiling, cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Drain the water.
Information prepared based on internet resources livejournal.com.